Should you wish to reduce the delay in reading and rough calculation of your compsumtions ? self-billing « @MIRIDIMETA » is the solution.
What is « @MIRIDIMETA » ?
« @MIRIDIMETA » is a self-billing programme with conditions to do your own reading on electricity or water meter on a specific date in order to be billed as accurately as possible on the basis of your actual consumption each month.
@MIRIDIMETA : Customer Ease and Benefits
@MIRIDIMETA is free and allows you to manage your billing.
I read my meter monthly and I guarantee that :
- I am independent,
- I am billed for my consumption as accurately as possible,
- I am not annoyed by readers to facilitate access to my meter,
- I have regular accurate invoices by avoiding long cycle of billing
Affraid you might forget to do take your reading ? No worries ! Subscribe now to the NEWS LETTER @MIRIDIMETA, and receive monthly reminders to have your reading on the right date !
How to subscribe @MIRIDIMETA ?
- For ELECTRICITY meter : reading between the 14th and 17th of each month
- For WATER meter: reading between the 14th and 17th every 3 months (February, May, August and November)
To subscribe, fill the following formSubscription @MIRIDIMETA
Return the completed and signed form to us :
- to UNELCO sales office
@MIRIDIMETA how it works :
- Identify your meter number with the meter number on the back of your bill. Do not send your neighbour's meter number!
- Go to your meter,
- ELECTRICITY : note down the maximum of 6 digits on the dial of your meter. These 6 digits represent your "energy consumption index in kWh. The difference with the previous reading gives you your monthly consumption.
- WATER : note down the first 5 digits from the left (ignore the red digits). These 5 digits represent your "water consumption index in M3). The difference with the previous reading gives you your monthly consumption.
- Or simply take a picture of your meter and make sure the reading is clear.
- ELECTRICITY : on a monthly basis
- WATER : on a quaterly basis